Welcome to APT Scaffolding
Based in London and covering the whole of the UK, we are a leader in our field, providing a wide range of Scaffolding services to both the commercial and domestic sectors.
From large infrastructure projects, and retail stores, to listed buildings, and private houses, APT Scaffolding can undertake a wide variety of work, no matter how large or small your project.
With around 100 scaffold structures erected in London at any one time, we are well experienced in the industry and have a highly skilled and professional team, who can understand each customer’s specific requirements, to advise on the best course of action.
All Projects are meticulously planned from the initial call to completion, and we implement a full CRM system, so you can track the project, at each milestone, to ensure it is on schedule.
We are able to carry out all the legal and official paperwork on your behalf, meaning you donʼt have to worry about a thing. We will contact the local council, fill out all relevant applications and acquire the temporary structure licence.
Our qualified surveyors will undertake a full Risk Assessment and we provide a method statement before any work is carried out. Once the scaffold is erected, we issue a handover certificate and will carry out a full inspection of the structure every 7 days. at your request
Each scaffold structure is tailored exactly to our customerʼs needs and requirements and designed using CAD engineering modelling software.
For business clients in prime advertising locations, we are able to offer a bespoke scaffold framework for signs and billboards, enabling you to achieve supplementary income from your temporary structure.
Our customers know us for our reputation and have given us glowing reviews.
Our attention to detail, level of communication, expertise and adherence to safety standards, is why our customers return to us again and again.
For more information call us on 020 3743 2700.
The following Terms and Conditions apply to all bookings made to Apt Scaffodling. We kindly ask that you take a moment to read them prior to making a Booking.
At APT Scaffolding ltd, we take pride in providing a professional and efficient service to all clients. We aim to treat all clients as partners and we seek to support our clients in the best way we can, in order to ensure a steady and timely progression of works throughout all projects. With that in mind, we would like to take this opportunity to highlight our terms and condition regarding bookings and the notice period required with regard to our services.
All bookings need to be made by 2pm on the Friday before the booking is required i.e. in the week prior. This is in order to allow us to properly plan the week to come and ensure that we provide an excellent service to all clients. We are usually unable to accept bookings in the same week that works are required and your booking may not be taken if we have not received sufficient notice. Although we will always do our best to assist our clients in any way that we can, as ask all client to seek to adhere to the notice periods below to avoid disappointment should we be unable to accept your bookings. For erection of the new projects, we would require 10 days’ notice for the initial booking.
If you require APT Scaffolding to provide scaffolding drawing, then we would need 14 days’ notice, to produce them in time for the project start date. When the scaffold needs dismantling, we need 6 days’ notice. For any adaptions, we require 4 days’ notice. Please note that when making a booking you agree that we can change or cancel a booking within no less than 24 hours’ notice in the event of an emergency or unforeseen circumstance, however we assure all client’s that providing a timely, competent and dependable service is our upmost priority. In the event of an emergency where we would need to change the dates, we would of course contact you and communicate any changes to the booking as soon as reasonably possible.
If you are working to a strict schedule which cannot be delayed, please do state this at the time of booking, so we can do our upmost to prioritise your booking and so avoid making any changes to the dates booked in. Where possible, please confirm all bookings in writing, to ensure there has been no miss- understanding. Inspection terms and conditions: As part of our many services, we provide weekly inspections. The inspections can be completed either by us, or by a competent individual. Please note that if you do not wish for the inspections to be conducted by us, then you will be agreeing that we bear no responsibility or liability in respect of the scaffolding once we have provided the hand over certificate to you. At the point where the scaffolding has been signed off by us, we can guarantee the safety of the scaffolding for a one-week period. After the week, you agree that it would be your responsibility to ensure a competent person inspects the scaffolding on a weekly basis and you will bear all liability in respect to the scaffolding.
Payment terms and conditions; Within these Terms and Conditions, the following definitions shall apply: Apt Scaffolding’–Shall mean Apt Scaffolding Ltd. ‘Client’ –Shall mean the person, partnership, company or organisation named within the Apt Scaffolding Quotation. ‘Site’ –Shall mean the site or property identified within Apt Quotation. ‘The Project’ –Shall mean the work to be carried out by Apt Scaffolding at the Site within the Apt Scaffolding Quotation.
1. Once scaffolding and other equipment supplied by Apt Scaffolding arrives and is erected at the Site, the cost arising from any damage caused to the equipment by any other party not associated with Apt Scaffolding shall be chargeable to the Client. (This does not apply to reasonable wear and tear).
2. The Client shall be liable for any scaffolding or other equipment supplied by Apt Scaffolding and on hire, which is stolen or unlawfully removed from the Site.
3. All scaffolding and other equipment supplied by Apt Scaffolding in relation to the Project is on a hire basis and shall therefore always remain the property of Apt Scaffolding.
4. Once the scaffolding and/or other equipment has been erected for the Client any adaptations required that are not described in the original Apt Scaffolding Quotation will be subject to further costs. Therefore, a quotation will be provided for any adaptation required.
5. Apt Scaffolding will ensure that all structures are sound and constructed for the purpose required by the Client and comply with all applicable Statutory Regulations. The Client is responsible to ensure any modifications or adaptions are only made by Apt Scaffolding. Apt Scaffolding shall not be liable for any damages or injury caused resulting from modifications or adaptions made by any other parties other than Apt Scaffolding.
6. The Apt Scaffolding Quotation will state the hire period included in the costs and any extra hire will be charged on a weekly basis with an amount agreed by both the Client and Apt Scaffolding.
7. It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure all personnel working on the equipment supplied by Apt Scaffolding are adequately trained and skilled to do so. Apt Scaffolding shall not be responsible for any injuries/damage sustained or caused by any personnel other than Apt Scaffolding personnel.
8. However Apt Scaffolding shall not be responsible for any damage caused or injury sustained as a result of unreasonable stresses and loading of scaffolding not specified in the Hand Over Certificate signed by Apt Scaffolding.
9. Payment terms are 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed with Apt Scaffolding.
10. Apt Scaffolding can in its absolute discretion charge interest at the rate of 8% per annum on the balance of any monies that are not paid within 30 days from the date of invoice.
11. The client grants irrevocable licence to Apt Scaffolding to enter onto the site at any time in order that Apt Scaffolding may collect scaffolding and other equipment supplied for the project.